Sunday, January 31, 2010

Since I'm Going To Be An Aunt

We are thawing out today from our little ice debacle. It looks like it is raining ice from the trees now that the sun has come out. Taking advantage of this weather I have been working on the finishing touches of a project I have been working on for months. For those of you who don't know already, I am going to be an aunt for the first time in March! My sister-in-law and her hubby are expecting a little boy and I'm so excited! This is the first picture of my nephew. These 3D ultrasounds just amaze me.


They have decorated his nursery in Baby Noah's Ark decor, so her gift I felt should be of a matching theme. This is the only little tidbit I'm giving you for now. Pictures of the completed project will be coming soon! I just love the little turtle and I hope she loves this just as much as I do. I hope I can finish it up in the next week so it will be ready in plenty of time of her shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment